Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How to increase $1,000 to over $10,000 dollars in 2010


As investors what should be your concern is how to develop your capital, so I have always been thinking like this and that's what has help me up till date.

Here is how $1000 forex trading account can turn into over $10,000 with your trading plan. So many people trading forex today doest not have any trading plan but don't worry I will help you develop one, so get this. Let say you target 20 pips a day on a mini account for about 25 trades and set 10 pips loss, on 15 trades you will be having $350. So repeat this process for an average of 3 months period your account would be grown to $2035. If you repeat this method you will be having $3785.

I used to write down how many pips or dollars I wish to make daily and after that I will now go into trading knowingfully well what I want in that trade. That's what all investors should be doing before trading at all. I have almost loss all the money I have before I understand this method; you must have a decent trading plan.

Before you drop a dime to trade, pls ask yourself this questions what kinds of trades achieve profitability consistently? What skills are required to consistently make 20 pips monthly? What do I want to achieve in the long run as a trader? What is my current skills level and what new skills level do l hope to attain? How disciplined am I in following whatever plans I develop?

Now pick the questions one by one and answer it, if you need to correct the way you used to trade before better do and always follow the process I have mentioned above, the last thing I will say is that you should develop a plan and stick to your plan. This will help you to discipline yourself, so keep trading and keep making profit.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Dollars Trade

Followers

 

Forex Special Copyright © 2010 Dollars Trade is Designed by Mian Asad Ali